Thursday, June 24, 2010

My make-up porfolio






I had the honor to work with Dlux boutique in New Jersey months ago for her Grand Opening look book but I never got a chance to get around and post the pictures. I had great time & learn a lot that day. The models were beautiful inside & out so it was so easy to work with them. The stylist owner Dorian Grace and stylist/ wardrobe, accessories designer Egoistical ( Nicole) with celebrity photographer DJ DNice made the experience with all epic.
Here are a few pics for you to view. I've been playing back & fourth Make-Up artist for years, 14 years with my start at Estee Lauder. That was the start of me freelancing for several cosmetic lines (Toni &Tina, Anna Sui, Trish Mc Evoy, MAC,Bilkerdijk,& IMX) I continued my passion at MUD (Make-UP Designory in Burbank Cal.)To received a diploma in Journeyman Make-Up with including beauty,fashion and character make-up. It's a hobby I will always love and dibble and dabble with. On the pro side I have experience in commerical specs, fashion, music video & short films. On the fun side while working in retail I got tons of side gigs for special occasions. Weddings are the best to be a part of. You get the glam up a bride om her special day. I say this all to say I love beauty! Enhancing beauty will always make the muse and artist smile.

With my knowledge and love for cosmetics I have designed Chic Samira cosmetics. Stay tune for for Chic Samira cosmetics at www.shopchicsamira.com


I have reasonable prices and can travel in the NY metropolitan area for make-up studio services. Specialize in special occasions make-up looks, beauty &fashion looks, and can work in film or print. Air brush machine on deck.

email: services@shopchicsamira.com

No comments:

Post a Comment