Sunday, April 4, 2010

Homemade facials by: you


I'm one to experiment, so on a Saturday evening I decided to try my own homemade facial. With a friend and my daughter in tow that's what I decided we were going to do and we loved it.
My face had a glow and the facial brought out my nature tan color. I did this in the winter so I had a pale, tired look and after the facial I felt and look great. I had some left-overs so I applied the mask three days later and pow again the glow appeared and I'm an addicted. I had all the ingredients stock in the cabinet and refrigerator so it cost me next to nothing.

Ingredients

1 cucumber
1 small pack of oatmeal
4 egg whites
1 tablespoon of olive oil

I cooked the oatmeal with water until it was thick, then I added the 4 egg whites and olive oil and mix it all together.

Apply it to a clean face.
To open the pores so the mask can work better place a hot steaming rag on your face gently (be careful not the burn your face) Just hot enough to open the pores.

Avoiding the eyes apply the mask all-over your face.
Place slice cold cucumber to your eyes and relax.
Let it dry for 15 minutes and rinse with a cool rag to close your pores.

You will feel the difference and love the natural glow you will have after only one application.
Not recommended for sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment